Claude Davis – The Lost Ways Reviews
The Lost Ways Program Reviews
With the direction the world is taking, thanks to overzealous politicians, unpredictable weather extremes, and extremist groups ready and willing to use violence and terror to achieve their goals, we may find ourselves having to live just as our ancestors did before civilization became an obvious reality of life. Unfortunately, after spending our entire lives relying on modern technological conveniences, this promises to be a shocking transition, which is why you should get yourself a copy of The Lost Ways Program, a candid account of survival techniques that can help you and your family stay alive during a crisis that would claim the lives of most regular people.
The Lost Ways Program is the work of Claude Davis, whose family had a sobering experience of what life can be outside of civilization, something each and everyone of us should be prepared for. After getting some critical survival tips from his great-grandparents, who had to survive a devastating famine in Ukraine, he went on to do more research on the matter and consulted other carriers of this important survival knowledge in order to compile this handy survival guide. This Lost Ways review delves deeper into what this program has to offer and why you should make a point of grabbing yourself a copy.
The Lost Ways Program – Pros:
– The Lost Ways is not just the compilation of one man’s ideas on what it would take to survive without modern technology, but rather a compilation of knowledge and advice from people who have actually had to live without things like electricity, constant water supply, cars, and supermarkets. So, you can rest assured that the tricks this program teaches will offer unmatched real world practicality.
– You will learn to protect yourself from any catastrophic extreme with this program. It does not matter if you want to know how to protect your family from unforgiving weather, famine, or even disasters like war – this program will show you how to keep yourself safe and fed.
– The program also comes with two limited time bonuses. The first, “What Every Survivalist Should Grow In His Backyard”, will tell you some highly nutritious and hardy crops to grow because they can withstand anything from drought, lack of light, and even flooding. The second bonus, “A Step-by-Step Guide to Building Your Own Can Rotation System” will show you how to use food cans more efficiently.
– Most survival kits are supposed to be stowed away until a catastrophe actually happens. However, with The Lost Ways Program, you can start using some of the tricks explained right away. For instance, you will learn how to be more efficient in the way you use food and end up making significant savings every year, skills that can be easily carried over to a disaster situation. This means that when you are needed to have these skills at hand, you will be fully conversant with them, which means you will be in a better position to help your loved ones to survive.
– The techniques in the book are laid out in easy steps, which means you will have no trouble achieving a particular survival goal. The tricks are organized in such a way that you can perform them on your own, which is very important during disasters whereby you may find yourself isolated from the rest of humanity.
– The book addresses two key aspects of survival – food and shelter. More importantly, the techniques it teaches are sufficient to keep you and your family fed and sheltered even under the most extreme conditions. Few survival guides out there can address these two issues as candidly as The Lost Ways does.
– Most survival guides will show you how to live for a few days of disaster on the assumption that the world will have gotten back on track by then. But catastrophes often last for days, even in places like America where floods and storms can cut off victims for several days. With what this book teaches, you can basically live for months and even years under disaster conditions without having to starve.
– The Lost Ways does not just tell you what is important during a survival, but also how to make it last longer. For instance, when it comes to water, which is a must-have, you will learn how to make fresh water supplies last for months, and how to prepare nutritious foods easily and keep it for months on end without the need for refrigeration.
– The program also comes with superb customer support to ensure all your issues regarding its contents are addressed. On the other hand, the book is written in simple, easy to understand language so that you do not have to scratch your head over what needs to be done when the related situation actually arises.
– This program also teaches the often ignored psychological aspects of survival. While everyone else will be running mad not knowing what to do or worrying themselves crazy, you will be able to remain level-headed, thanks to what this program teaches.
– The author of this program also offers a 60-day no questions asked money-back guarantee if you feel like the author oversold you on its benefits.
The Lost Ways Program – Cons:
– The Lost Ways is a digital product and not a hard copy. Without electronic devices, it is impossible to use it, unless of course, you print out a copy yourself. However, for the video lessons, this is still not an option.
Survivalists have of late come up with plenty of material that promises to help us brave the unforgiving hardships of a post-apocalyptic future. Unfortunately, most of these are just products developed by wannabe survivalists trying to cash on the craze without ever having survived without civilization themselves. The Lost Ways is completely different. Yes, this book has been built by an author who has never had to survive extreme disasters of famine, war and so forth, but what’s different is that he has tracked down people who have had to rely on their survival skills to make it through conditions that half the world would not survive. Therefore, you can rest assured that the advice you will find in this survivalist manual is the real deal, and not just some ideas imagined by a self-proclaimed survivalist “expert.”